Below is a quick and easy instruction video on how to install Screen Time on your child’s iPhone or iPad. Alternatively, you can follow the step-by-step instructions with screenshots below the video.
1. Open the App store and download our Screen Time Parental Control app.
2. Tap on Enable Location Services and then tap Always Allow.
3. Tap on Enable notifications and then tap Allow.
4. Tap on Open profile installation screen.
5. Tap Continue. A pop up will appear stating “This website is trying to download a configuration profile. Do you want to allow this? Tap Allow and then Close.
6. Go to Settings > General > Profile and tap on Screen Time Profile.
7. Tap the Install button in the top right corner and enter your device passcode. Then, tap Install.
8. On the following page, tap Install in the top right corner.
9. A popup labeled Remote Management will appear, tap on Trust.
10. Tap on Done in the top right corner.
11. A popup will appear titled App Management Change. Tap on Manage.
Congratulations, you’re ready to start using Screen Time!
If you have any problems with all this then have a look here or get in touch with our support team and we’ll see if we can help you figure out why Screen Time is not working for you.